Elevate your business
Learn about the 15 costs
you need to manage and
master, for a successful
meat processing business.
GET YOUR FREE
In one hour, the Treif – Twister dicer achieves a max. output of up to 3,500 kg (theoretical maximum value), even during constant operation.
The Treif – Twister can handle the highest stresses, even with respect to loading. Treif Twister offer the option to fit with a convenient and reliable lift for E-boxes. For the machine operator that means finally, no more straining, bending and heavy, strenuous lifting.
The AVS (automatic pre-compression system) ensures an optimal shape accuracy of the cubes and strips right from the outset. Cut products stay fresh longer as a result of the DHS Dynamic
Hydraulic System. Treif Twister generates less heat, so there is less of a chance for bacteria to form. Achieve excellent cutting results by way of the patented gentle cut grid set which his optional. This grid set ensures the best possible cutting geometry and produces excellent cutting results. A popular food process style is Goulash cubes, which are of course, part of the cutting repertoire of the Twister.
What is not readily known, is the fact that Twister can also cut cooked products with ease. With the help of the gently cutting grid set you can cut delicate and cooked meats, poultry or boiled sausage. Achieve excellent cutting results on these cooked products.
Twister is very versatile. Save different cutting parameters on the touch screen unit. You can work with up to 50 cutting programs. The separating slide operates in a curving motion. This enables user friendly, one-hand operation. Twister offers flexibility and top performance thanks to its continuous and intermittent cutting options. You can also choose to individually
set the blade speed. Twister uses optimum product compression which is provided by the automatic pre-compression system (AVS). Use the ergonomic, one-hand operating system for closing the loading chamber; chamber size: 550mm long x 120mm wide x 120mm high.
Twister has reliable protection against hydraulic oil from the feed cylinder entering the cutting chamber. Treif’s patented hygiene cylinder, which is optional, makes it technically impossible to contaminate product with hydraulic oil. We only recommended foodstuff hydraulic oil which is employed at TREIF.
Take a look at other food processing machines in the Treif range of products
See the overview Twister Brochure PDF here
• Machine suitable for the Dicing, strip cutting, slicing, and grating of fresh or cooked Meat, vegetables, and cheese (additional attachments may be required)
• Suitable for cutting down to -4°C (with extra serrated blades)
• All stainless steel construction including main cutting set
• One handed operating system for product chamber
• Pre load chamber slot allows reloading during cutting action
• Chamber blade with guillotine action for trimming product
• Click & Go cutting system allows fast changeover of cutting set without any tools
• Touch Screen computer panel with 30 storable cutting programs
• Cutting statistics
• Machine diagnostics, for maintenance and service fault finding
• Large cutting chamber 120 x 120 x 550 mm
• Out-feed conveyor belt for loading directly into bump bins.
• Max capacity theoretical output 2400 kg/hr. – with single blade (40 x 40 mm cube , product dependent )
• Complete with one cutting set
• Pre pressure system, before cutting starts
• Max cut off blade Revolutions 300 rpm (variable speed cutting 100 – 300 rpm)
• Large workbench style top
• Massive grid set construction, with bushes on slide rods
• Electronically controlled Hydraulic system for long working life
• Semi-automatic loading
• Flexibility and top performance thanks to continuous and intermittent cutting options and the ability to individually set the blade speed
• Optimum product compression as a result of the automatic pre-compression system (AVS)
• Ergonomic, one-hand operating system for closing the loading chamber; chamber size: 550 x 120 x 120 mm (length x width x height)
• Patented gentle cut gridset for delicate products (optional)
• Reliable protection against the hydraulic oil of the feed cylinder entering the cutting chamber; patented hygiene cylinder (optional) makes product contamination with hydraulic oil (only foodstuff hydraulic oil is employed at TREIF) technically impossible