Elevate your business
Learn about the 15 costs
you need to manage and
master, for a successful
meat processing business.
GET YOUR FREE
In one hour the dicer achieves a max. output of up to 3,500 kg (theoretical maximum value), even during constant operation.
It can handle highest stresses, even with respect to the loading. TWISTER can be optionally fitted with a convenient and reliable lift for E-boxes. For the operator that means: At last, no more straining bending and heavy, strenuous lifting.
• Machine suitable for the Dicing, strip cutting, slicing, and grating of fresh or cooked Meat, vegetables, and cheese (additional attachments may be required)
• Suitable for cutting down to -4°C (with extra serrated blades)
• All stainless steel construction including main cutting set
• One handed operating system for product chamber
• Pre load chamber slot allows reloading during cutting action
• Chamber blade with guillotine action for trimming product
• Click & Go cutting system allows fast changeover of cutting set without any tools
• Touch Screen computer panel with 30 storable cutting programs
• Cutting statistics
• Machine diagnostics, for maintenance and service fault finding
• Large cutting chamber 120 x 120 x 550 mm
• Out-feed conveyor belt for loading directly into bump bins.
• Max capacity theoretical output 2400 kg/hr. – with single blade (40 x 40 mm cube , product dependent )
• Complete with one cutting set
• Pre pressure system, before cutting starts
• Max cut off blade Revolutions 300 rpm (variable speed cutting 100 – 300 rpm)
• Large workbench style top
• Massive grid set construction, with bushes on slide rods
• Electronically controlled Hydraulic system for long working life
• Semi-automatic loading
• Flexibility and top performance thanks to continuous and intermittent cutting options and the ability to individually set the blade speed
• Optimum product compression as a result of the automatic pre-compression system (AVS)
• Ergonomic, one-hand operating system for closing the loading chamber; chamber size: 550 x 120 x 120 mm (length x width x height)
• Patented gentle cut gridset for delicate products (optional)
• Reliable protection against the hydraulic oil of the feed cylinder entering the cutting chamber; patented hygiene cylinder (optional) makes product contamination with hydraulic oil (only foodstuff hydraulic oil is employed at TREIF) technically impossible