Elevate your business
Learn about the 15 costs
you need to manage and
master, for a successful
meat processing business.
GET YOUR FREE
Cheese or meat? Caseus basic is your dicing and strip cutting machine for both. And that´s what is increasing your flexibility.
Whether cheese, sausage, fresh or cooked meat, the products can be cut in cubes or strips. Furthermore CASEUS basic can rasp cheese or cut it into sticks.
The dual dicer is loaded manually. Cuts of up to 34 mm are possible.
Designed down to the last detail for the requirements of cheese cutting
The dicer and strip cutting machine CASEUS has been designed down to the last detail with the requirements of cheese cutting in mind. The cheese can be cut into cubes or grated into strips. The cheese specialist CASEUS achieves a cutting output of up to 2.5 tonnes per hour (depending on the product and application). The machine is loaded in a cost effective and time-saving way using the conveyor belt with hopper. The operator can do other jobs once the products are in position. The machine is designed for cutting cheese blocks into European block size (500 mm long x 300 mm wide x 100 mm high). Cuts with a thickness of up to 50 mm are possible.
Cutting Technique – First-class quality thanks to laser supported cutting technology
The formation of scraps or undersize cubes is prevented by the continuously laser supported cutting technology. The precision counter-cutting edge guarantees first-class cutting quality. The grid set blades are especially designed for cutting cheese so no cheese can be pressed out, for example , the 4-point grid set mount ensures the highest possible stability and therefore also production reliability.
Economic Efficiency – Easy use thanks to a methodical design
Block fixing in the hopper prevents jamming of the block during loading when the automatic cut-off blade opens the chamber. This guarantees process reliability and continuously optimum chamber filling. And not least, this sets the basic prerequisites for first-class cutting quality. The residual material channels ensure the best conditions with regard to productivity. Off cuts are fed back to the cutting chamber by the residual material channels. The residual material is then reformed and cut.
• Cutting output of up to 2,5 t/h (depending on the product and application)
• Max. cut-off length (mm): 1 – 50
• Automatic loading by conveyor belt (optional)
• First-class cutting quality and high productivity thanks to block fixing in the hopper
• Laser supported cutting technology as standard
• Grid set cross section (mm): 120 x 120 (width x height)
• Chamber size cross section : 116 x 118mm
• Max. in-feed length (mm): 550
• Multiple options for discharging the cut products: plastic boxes, large containers, conveyor belt, etc.
• Touchscreen with intuitive menu
• Up to 50 cutting programs with allocation of user rights
• Cutting statistics (operating data recording)
• Automatic discharge of product waste
• Hygiene cylinder as standard
• Check Weigher, (optional)