Elevate your business
Learn about the 15 costs
you need to manage and
master, for a successful
meat processing business.
GET YOUR FREE
The process engineering principal of the IMAX Technology is based on the classical brine injection using hollow needles. The brine or emulsion to be injected is transported through a pump and pipe system directly in to the product. Besides boneless also bone-in meat/chicken/fi sh can be injected.
Schröder IMAX 420 eco Injector
• All stainless steel construction including machine frame
• Rubber pad feet for adjustment of /- 100 mm
• Product transport by means of solid Walking beam system, completely removable for cleaning
• Brine feed system can be completely dismantled for cleaning, from pump to needle block.
• Maximum passage height 180 mm
• Internal Air pressure regulator / oil system
• Walking beam width 420 mm
Single needle head with 123 needles Standard 4.0 mm side port
Needle retraction/single head for bone in and boneless products (Air pressure adjustable)
Needle block Manifold for fast cleaning of needles
Needle resistance/retraction – pneumatic, is adjustable to suit individual product requirements.
Brine manifold ensures even distribution of brine to all needles and ensures no brine is injected onto the bone. Brine flow stops on contact with bone, ensuring no brine pockets.
Injection via scrapper plate – forced injection and can be adjusted to give No contact injection on delicate products – external height adjust pins.