Elevate your business
Learn about the 15 costs
you need to manage and
master, for a successful
meat processing business.
GET YOUR FREE
For nearly 60 years, MAJA has developed, produced and distributed high quality de-rinding and membrane skinning machines for the requirements of butcheries and industrial meat processors.
The MAJA Membrane Skinning Technology allows the gentle removal of the membranes and the profitable refinement of valuable meat cuts.
• The operator protection system MAJA-OPS connects the machine user electrically with the machine.
• The operator wears two electrically conductive gloves which serve as electrodes. As soon as the operator has to put on the gloves and has connected him/her to the machine, this is recognized by the electronic system and the machine is released.
• In order to avoid any conductive connection when touching the machine, the operator wears over the conductive glove a second insulating rubber glove.
• The operator also wears electrically insulated boots.
• As soon as the insulating glove is damaged by the knife or a tooth of the tooth/transport roller, the electrical connection occurs from the operator to the machine. As a result of this contact/connection, the rotating direction of the tooth/transport roller is reversed and stopped.
• Manual skinning machine of large meat parts of pork & veal
• Ergonomically designed working table
• Free Standing model
• All Stainless Steel construction, including Main Rollers
• Main on/off switch, with foot activated operation pedal
• Tooth roller with counter rotating cleaning roller
• Compressed Air Cleaning Device, for cleaning Removed membrane from main rollers
• Quick changeover device for changing of blades – without tools
• Hygienic design, with no parts to be taken off machine for cleaning
• Optimal safety for cleaning as blade holder does not need to be removed
• Blade Width : 434 mm
• Power : 400 V 0.75 kw , 3 phase – neutral and earth
• Dimensions: 778 x 680 x 1003 mm
• Compressed Air required for operation (Consumption 280 ltr/min) • Operator Protection System