Elevate your business
Learn about the 15 costs
you need to manage and
master, for a successful
meat processing business.
GET YOUR FREE
The Henneken – HPI 450 Injector is a higher volume industrial injector. The HPI 450 Injector has a TOUCH SCREEN control over the servo drives on both the pump and needle beam. This allows for precise control over injection rates into the products. The Seimens touch screen allows for program storage for easy recall. The HPI 450 Injector touch screen stores different product recipes for quick set up operation.
The Henneken – HPI 450 Injector has a standard needle head of 108 x 4 mm needles and therefore has a tight needle pattern allowing for low to high injection rates.
The brine manifold is one most important feature of these models, and offers best results when injecting bone in products. When a needle comes in contact with bones, the needles retracts like on conventional injectors. It also stops the brine flow to those needles, meaning brine isn’t injected onto bone and therefore reduces jelly pockets. This automation allows an effective higher injection ratio into products like Christmas leg hams. This greatly reduces jelly pockets which are often the limiting factor to injection yields.
The Henneken – HPI 450 Injector has a heavy duty walking beam transport system completely made of stainless steel and can handle all applications, width of 450 mm.
The HPI 450 Injector has the option to be customized to suit you individual application and specified further to your needs.
View more from the Henneken range
• 108 x 4 mm side port needles
• Passage width 450 mm
• Heavy duty walking beam for product transport
• Force injection controlled by stripper plate
• Automatic brine Stop on bone contact
• Bone in and boneless product injection
• Pneumatic needle retraction fully adjustable
• Touch screen control with saveable programs
• Cleaning program
• 1-way injection, for low injection rates
• Brine temperature sensor
• Pneumatic pressure monitoring
• With inline filter and 200ltr brine tank/ rotary filter
• HP/350/450 models require compressed Air
Get the overview of PDF here