Elevate your business
Learn about the 15 costs
you need to manage and
master, for a successful
meat processing business.
GET YOUR FREE
The Flexon can be used for a variety of applications and is designed to meet the needs of small to medium sized companies and catering businesses.
Meat, sausage, and cheese can be diced or cut into stripes, but it is also able to grate cheese or slice potatoes and cucumbers. The machine can process products up to 550 mm in length and manages to produce up to 1,400 kg per hour (theoretical maximum value).
• Semi-automatic machine for dicing and strip cutting
• Computer controlled dynamic Hydraulic system.
• All stainless steel construction including the main cutting set
• One handed operating system for the product chamber
• Able to preload the next chamber for dicing.
• Cutting chamber cross section 96 x 96 mm, and 550mm in length
• Chamber length 550mm
• Quick change cutting grate set without the need for tools (Click and Go system)
• Product pre compression system
• Product advance for pulsing or continuous
• With optional attachments this machine can be used for slicing and grating of cooked Product advance for pulsing or continuous
• Variable speed on cutting system between 100- 300 RPM
• Computer controlled dynamic Hydraulic system
• Max. Cutting output of 1400 kg per hour theoretical. ( 32mm cube)
• Machine Made in Germany
• Manual operation
• High cutting output due to the generous cutting chamber size of 550 x 96 x 96mm
• Optimum product compression as a result of the automatic precompression system
• Ergonomic, one-hand operating system for closing the product loading chamber
• Flexibility thanks to choice between continuous and intermittent cutting
• Even the cleaning is ergonomic
• The DHS system (Dynamic Hydraulic System) reduces the machine‘s heat load, which saves energy and keeps the product fresh longer, and is proven to reduce the wear and tear on the machine as well.