Elevate your business
Learn about the 15 costs
you need to manage and
master, for a successful
meat processing business.
GET YOUR FREE
For more than 55 years, MAJA has developed, produced and distributed high-quality derinding machines for the requirements of butcheries and industrial meat processors. The “derinder” belongs for a lot of meat processing companies to the standard equipment. If this machine is able to remove the rind in a perfect way, there is a considerable cost-saving potential.
The MAJA BXAplus 554 is a conveyorized de-rinding machine for fully automatic de-rinding of all pork cuts, belly, back-fat, neck, jowl, shoulder and leg cover, shoulder without bones (also boneless knuckle), ham without bones and without topside.
Automatic cut control for excellent de-rinding result:
• Mechanical cut control allows de-rinding without remaining rind especially at the beginning of the cut. Without photo-electric barriers and compressed air technology, thus minimized cost of ownership.
Optimized pressure for maximum yield:
• Maximum yield for all products thanks to the precise working automatic cut control combined with the pressure fixation
• Residual rind can be below 1 %, depending on the type of product and cut, thus almost no post-processing
• Labour savings
• Increased product quality thanks to less damages by hand knife to the surface of the cut
Quick and easy changeover to other meat cuts:
• Individually adjustable height of the pressure roller for short changeover
times within seconds, for example from de-rinding of shoulder cover to de-rinding of boneless shoulder.
• Thus high flexibility and quick reply to changing customer demands.
• Versatile use of the machine by fine tuning of the pressure roller position: The more precise adjustment of the suspension devices and the additional fine tuning on the spring unit allow the best-possible pressure adjustment for a gentle processing of each meat cut.
Lockable adjustment of rind thickness for easy operation:
• The adjustment for a specific rind thickness can be locked in order to replicate individual customer demands with the aim of product standardisation.
Practice oriented standard machine equipment:
• Standard sub-frame without skin box support, suitable for the common use of trolleys for collection of removed rinds. For other types of sub-frames and automatic solutions for rind discharge please see accessories.
• Being an automatic de-rinder for industrial purposes, the machine is equipped with discharge conveyor belt for continuous discharge of the de-rinded material.